For more than 65 years, ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN) has been the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, thanks to its experience and network of over 3,100 offices worldwide, ManpowerGroup connects more than 600,000 men and women to meaningful work across a range of skills and industries and helps more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2014, for the fourth consecutive year, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, confirming the Group’s position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
Established in Italy in 1994, the Italian subsidiary of ManpowerGroup operates from 250 locations across the Country, developing and offering strategic solutions for the management of human resources: recruitment, selection and assessment of personnel for all professional positions; administration work; planning and implementation of training projects; organizational consultancy services; career management; outsourcing services; 360° HR consulting.
ManpowerGroup Solutions in Italy are delivered through the following Group brands: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™, FuturSkill and Right Management®.
MANPOWERGROUP FOR MILANO EXPO 2015
Sharing and promoting values similar to those of Expo Milano 2015, ManpowerGroup has developed its support of Expo’s activities and employees in line with the theme "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life."
These principles and values shared with Expo Milano 2015 are demonstrated by ManpowerGroup’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, approved by the Italian Social Responsibility Certification SA8000:2008®.
The experience that Expo seeks to achieve rests on the selection and training of people who can successfully express the values and culture of relevant pavilions. Accordingly, the aim of ManpowerGroup is twofold: to offer visitors a unique and exciting Expo experience through its ability to select the right person, in the right place, and to provide employees with work experience and a meaningful, complete training program.
ManpowerGroup brings professionalism to the organization and management experience that, supported by cutting-edge technology, will be fundamental in achieving the outright success of the Expo Milano 2015 event.
SERVICES OFFERED BY MANPOWERGROUP
1. Recruitment and selection of staff
- Recruitment, selection and assessment of requested profiles
- Management of candidates
- Processes for engaging and retaining selected candidates.
- Creation of a customized candidate pool.
2. Training of Personnel
- Development and delivery of specialist training courses
- Development and delivery of required training (Legislative Decree 81/2008, State Regions Agreement, etc ...)
- Development and delivery of induction training for the Expo Milano 2015 event.
3. Consultancy in labor law and expatriate management
- Analysis and preparation of all necessary processes and mandatory requirements imposed by labor law and safety regulations.
- Examination and support in providing accurately calculated costs in terms of salaries, contributions and social security.
- Assisting with immigration procedures and expatriate staffing.
4. Managing recruitment and starting work
5. Outplacement and Active Labor Policies
- Activation of outplacement on an individual and/or collective basis
- Initiation, management and reporting of all aspects associated with applicable labor policies.