Call 020-2015 for information
If you cannot find the answers to your queries relating to Expo Milano 2015 on the general FAQ pages
, or those dedicated to Ticketing
, or People with Disabilities
, you can call 020-2015 (Mon-Sat, 8:00 to 23.00, Sun from 09:00 to 20:0). The service is available in English and Italian, and calls will be charged according to your telephone plan.
is the social information point of Expo Milano 2015
is the of customer service account developed in exclusive partnership with Twitter
for the first time on the occasion of a Universal Exposition. Its mission is to welcome those who come to Milan
for Expo Milano 2015, responding
to questions with useful information
and practical solutions
for visiting the exhibition, discovering the city and having the best possible experience. Buy, visit, discover, move. From logistics to the advice on entertainment, to places of interest, visitor services, moving around the city and offers for tourists: all your questions are answered in 140 characters.
Real-time response seven days a week.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 to 20:00.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 23:00.
Expo Milano 2015 signed the Charter for equal opportunity and equality at work.
Expo Milano 2015 hours
Mon-Sun, 10:00*-23:00 (ticket office 9:30 – 21:00)
Evening admission 18:00-23:00
Turnstiles close at 21:00.
* 9:00 opening at the Merlata and Roserio Entrances. 10:00 opening at the Triulza and Fiorenza entrances.
International airline-standard security measures will be in operation at the entrances. For further information on rules related to admission to the Expo, consult and download the document Ticket Terms and Conditions
Information and orientation
Visitors have at their disposal the following:
• Maps are available at the entrances to the Expo site. As well as showing the location of the pavilions, these indicate the location of all major services, including those for people with disabilities and special needs.
• Large-scale maps are available for consultation at various locations throughout the exhibition site.
Banners indicating the location of pavilions, as well as services will be posted at strategic locations on the Expo site.
• Electronic information panels (totems), positioned in a number of key locations are available for consultation, and are accessible to people with limited-mobility, as well as the hearing- and vision-impaired.
In the event of an emergency, announcements will be made over the public-address system. Emergency messages will also be flashed to the electronic information points (totems), so they are accessible to people who are visually- and/or hearing-impaired
• The Expo Milano 2015 Official App includes information on the location of the pavilions, as well as where visitor services are situated.
• Uniformed volunteers as well as service staff (look for the Milano Expo 2015 and ‘Field Operator’ logos) are available to help throughout the site.
• The Expo InfoPoints
can provide information to all, and are accessible to people with disabilities.
• Located in the Cascina Triulza is the Expofacile Info Point
, the Lombardy Regional Council’s dedicated service for people with disabilities.